- Physical distancing is difficult for us all. Please click to see our Each Mind Matters resources for tips and ways to stay connected during this difficult time. Stay safe and stay well.
- CalMHSA, in partnership with the Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, is proud to announce the Alameda County Loan Repayment Program (ACLRP) opportunity.
- CalMHSA is proud to announce the Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposals for Fiscal Years 2020-2023.
- What will it take to break the stigma?
- Together we can pave the new path of understanding.
Semi-Statewide Electronic Health Record Contract.
In response to CalMHSA’s Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Semi-Statewide Electronic Health Record, CalMHSA received over 15 proposals. Through a series of communications that were completed on or around April 1, 2022, CalMHSA informed all but one proposer that CalMHSA had elected to award the contract to another proposer. Each communication to non-selected proposers constituted CalMHSA’s Notice of Intent to Award. On April 5, 2022, CalMHSA and Streamline Health Services (Streamline) announced that CalMHSA had awarded a contract to Streamline for the development of the Semi-Statewide Electronic Health Record.
Please visit our Bids and Contracting Opportunities page to view our current opportunities.
September 28, 2022 CalMHSA Board Meeting – Cancelled
October 26, 2022 CalMHSA Board Meeting – Cancelled