- Physical distancing is difficult for us all. Please click to see our Each Mind Matters resources for tips and ways to stay connected during this difficult time. Stay safe and stay well.
- CalMHSA, in partnership with the Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, is proud to announce the Alameda County Loan Repayment Program (ACLRP) opportunity.
- CalMHSA is proud to announce the Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposals for Fiscal Years 2020-2023.
- What will it take to break the stigma?
- Together we can pave the new path of understanding.
Revolutionizing Compassion for Healing
At CalMHSA, we pioneer cutting-edge research and programs to educate and support Californians in stopping the stigma around mental health. Through you help in funding, we can continue to break down walls and build the connections needed for a healthier and more transparent California. You’re not alone; we help you remember that!
Please visit our Bids and Contracting Opportunities page to view our current opportunities.