- Improving behavioral health care for Californians by developing shared strategies among member counties
- Assisting county behavioral health departments with workforce solutions, quality improvement, PEI, and administration
- Transforming community mental health through innovation and health IT
- Dedicated to addressing equity to better meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations
- CalMHSA has a new logo – a fresh visual representation of who we are: A forward-thinking organization focused on improving behavioral health care throughout California.
Semi-Statewide Electronic Health Record Contract
CalMHSA received over 15 proposals in response to its Request for Proposals (RFP) for development of a semi-statewide electronic health record. On April 5, CalMHSA and Streamline Health Services announced that CalMHSA had awarded a contract to Streamline. All other proposers were informed around April 1 that the contract had been awarded.
CalMHSA Board of Directors
May 24, 2023